1. Your credit profile will be pulled along with a criminal and residential history. Not all delinquent accounts will count against you but a risk assessment will be made focusing on your ability to maintain the monthly rental payments.
2. Bankruptcy is OK provided it has been discharged and recent payment history is satisfactory.
3. Foreclosures are OK provided the rent is less than your current mortgage, and the employment requirements are met.
1. Minimum six months steady work history (state transfers and new employers in the same career field are acceptable)
2. Gross monthly income MUST be at least three times the rent amount.
3. Income and employment must be verifiable! In addition to paystubs, we may contact your current or past employers.
1. No Broken Leases or evictions for the past 3 years, whether verified by credit reports or by previous landlords, will be accepted unless paid in full.
2. Previous landlords will be contacted and verified.
1. An amount equal to one months rent for security deposit (includes refundable and non-refundable amounts.) Actual amount may vary. Not to exceed 1½ times the monthly rent (25% non-refundable)
2. $200 Cleaning deposit (25% non-refundable)
1. $200 Per Pet fee (non-refundable)
2. $250 Tenant Administration Fee (non-refundable)
Above includes refundable and non-refundable amounts.
CO-SIGNERS: must meet all of the above criteria in order to be considered acceptable and must sign the lease agreement.
|Renters Call Now! 602.512.8305|