Leasing and Tenant Placement Services
Phoenix, Arizona and Surrounding Areas.
LET US LEASE YOUR HOME!
WE HAVE 100's OF QUALIFIED RENTERS WAITING FOR HOMES.
What is included with our tenant placement services.
- We conduct a rental market analysis and provide marketing photos
- We advertise and market your property on the top rental listing websites
- We control the access to your property
- We conduct a reasonable and customary "5 Step" screening process which includes
- We prepare the lease, coordinate signing, collect funds and issue keys.
- We furnish executed documents and funds to the owner including rents and security deposits
- We provide a 6 month tenant guarantee
1.) Credit Report
2.) Criminal Background Report
3.) Employment Verification
4.) Rental Database (Eviction) Report
5.) Current Landlord / Residence Check
Our tenant placement services fees:
- One Month's Rent
- $99.00 Administrative/Accounting Fee
Other services available for additional charges
- Property Preparation to Make Property "Rent Ready"
- Delinquent Services or Enforcement Actions
- Mid-Term and/or Final Move Out Inspections
- Lease Renewals
- Tenant Occupied Repairs
- Full Property Management in Phoenix, Arizona and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers [Tenant Placement Services Phoenix]
Exterior and Curb Appeal: Crisp, clean and neatly manicured landscaping shows you are an owner who cares and that you expect a tenant who cares as well. A freshly painted or clean front door, porch or entry area set the expectation for the home. Single family tenants are required to maintain the yard throughout their tenancy, so it is a good idea to show them the quality you expect. You can also talk to your property manager about providing lawn maintenance in exchange for an increase in monthly rent.
Interior: The house should be clean, walls painted (we recommend neutral colors), carpets professionally cleaned, and blinds should be free of dust, stains or damage. Appliances and other systems should be in good working order.
We can manage the entire turnover process, utilizing our dedicated maintenance staff and our Partnership Vendors, to produce the highest quality results to get your house rented and working for YOU!