Lease purchase Application Process
At GoRenter.com we like to keep things simple. So we use a straightforward application and qualifying process for our rent to own program. We know that you are more than just numbers on a credit score, so we look at the bigger picture. Unlike qualifying for a conventional mortgage, we consider your whole situation as it relates to your ability to make your monthly payment.
Your 7 steps to heaven
The step-by-step process to your new home is simple:
- Determine the type of home you are looking for: location, price range, lease-purchase terms, upfront money, square footage, minimum bedrooms, baths, pool, etc.
- Check out our rental homes listings. You'll also find selected homes advertised in the weekend editions of the Arizona Republic's rental section. Be sure to check back regularly as our online listings are updated daily!
- Make a note of the homes that match what you are looking for.
- Contact a GoRenter.com Leasing Specialist at 623-776-2320 or email us to arrange viewings of your chosen homes.
- When you've found the home you've been looking for, complete the GoRenter.com application and submit your down payment. By providing a down payment, the home will be taken off the market and reserved for you.
- Following the application process, you will sign a lease or lease-purchase contract that will clearly state all the terms of your transaction with GoRenter.com. The leasing term is two years, with the option to purchase becoming available in the second year.
- Whilst living in your new home, you can decide how you want to handle the purchase transaction during the second year of your lease. You can seek outside financing, owner financing, or choose not to exercise your option. You have total flexibility to do what’s right for you at that time.
Want to find out more? Call one of our lease purchase specialists today!
New Phoenix Office: (602) 512-8310
Read enough & want to get started today! Download and complete our Tenant Application. You’ll find our fax numbers are located on the application.